SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to derive statistical internal order in FMDERIVE

analistia16
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings, Experts!

My client is using statistical internal order only for budget checking purposes. So when performing transaction, user still needs to input cost center as the real cost object along with the statistical IO number. To accomodate this, I set up a derivation rule to set the fund center into dummy once user put internal order number in the transaction so system will validate transaction against IO budget value, not fund center's.

I have tested using FMDERIVE trace and figured out that my internal order number was not derived at all. But once i tried another transaction with real internal order, the order number was successfully derived in the FMDERIVE tracer.

Would somebody explain the reason of this behavior? Or do i need to modify something in my derivation rules?

Thanks for your kind response,

Analistia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check your settings in OFUP 'use only CO objects' flag. If it's set to 'X', then statistical CO objects are not taken into account in FM derivation.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check your settings in OFUP 'use only CO objects' flag. If it's set to 'X', then statistical CO objects are not taken into account in FM derivation.

Regards,

Eli