cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT in pricing procedure

0 Kudos

Please let me know how to include VAT in the pricing procedure and how it should be reflected in the conditions for pricing in the sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<u><b>TAXINJ (India):</b></u>

Following are the condition types:

<b>Define New Condition Type</b>:

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Condition Types > Maintain Condition Types (V/06)

T.Code - Details of Condition Types

V/06 – JIN6 copy of JIN2 (A/R VAT Payable) & change condition category to ‘D’

V/06 – JIN7 copy of JIN4 (A/R CST Payable VAT) & change condition category to ‘D’

V/06 – JIN8 copy of JIN5 (A/R CST Surch.Pay VAT) & change condition category to ‘D’

OBQ1 - JIN6 copy of JIN2 (A/R VAT Payable)

OBQ1 - JIN7 copy of JIN4 (A/R CST Payable VAT)

OBQ1 - JIN8 copy of JIN5 (A/R CST Surch.Pay VAT)

<b>Define Account Key JN6,JN7 & JN8 (T.Code: OBCN & also in SD)</b>

IMG> Financial Accounting> Taxes on Sales and Purchases> Basic Setting> Check & change setting for Tax Processing (OBCN)

IMG> Sales & Distribution> Basic Function> Account Assignment / Costing> Revenue Account Determination> Define & assign Account Keys> Define Account Keys

Add the new conditions in the pricing procedure.

<u><b>TAXINN (India):</b></u>

Following are the condition types:

<b>Define New Condition Type</b>

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Condition Types > Maintain Condition Types (V/06)

T.Code - Details of Condition Types

V/06 – JIVP copy of JLST (A/R VAT Payable) & change condition category to ‘D’ & Access Sequence ‘MWST’

V/06 – JIVC copy of JLST (A/R CST Payable VAT) & change condition category to ‘D’ & Access Sequence ‘MWST’

OBQ1 - JIVP copy of JLST (A/R VAT Payable)

OBQ1 - JIVC copy of JLST (A/R CST Payable VAT)

<b>Define Account Key JN6,JN7 & JN8 (T.Code: OBCN & also in SD)</b>

IMG> Financial Accounting> Taxes on Sales and Purchases> Basic Setting> Check & change setting for Tax Processing (OBCN)

IMG> Sales & Distribution> Basic Function> Account Assignment / Costing> Revenue Account Determination> Define & assign Account Keys> Define Account Keys.

Add the new conditions in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward Points if Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the information.

Would be greatful to you if you can send detailed information on CIN Configuration (if u already have a writeup). You can send to my eid mokirala.tilak@gmail.com or post the same in forum.

Tried out with Building Block Library but couldn't configure independently.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Tilak Mokirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the information.

Would be greatful to you if you can send detailed information on CIN Configuration . You can send to info2vaseem@gmail.com or post the same in forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Rajesh Banka if will thankfull if u can send me VAT confiquration DOc. to me on bashir_reza@hotmail.com

Regrads,

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkey,

VAT is maintained using conditiontype MWST (tax) and maintain VAT details in FTXP.

In priicng procedure maitain MWSt and in VK11 maitain TAx code against MWST and maitain detaills of Tax in TAx code FTXP.

REWARD POINST IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Dittakavi Srinivas if will thankfull if u can send me VAT confiquration DOc. to me on bashir_reza@hotmail.com

Regrads,

Bashir