cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget and scheduling agreement requirements in MD04 and planning for Extra materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our client side we have an issue System is taking both the budget (MD61 entry) and firm order requirements (VA01/VA31)  in MD04 and planning for the extra material quantity . how to avoid this .please help to solve this issue.

Regards

vasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the question has been answered thanks Mr dogboy49 i changed strategy to 11 now it is working am closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malar,

As per my understanding APO doesn’t support strategy 11.

Did you do any addition configuration for using Strategy 11?

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasanth,

The classic method of allowing sales orders to co-exist with Planned independent requirements (MC61) is through the selection of the Planning Strategy.  One that allows consumption of the Planned independent requirements is Strategy 40.  One that will totally ignore Sales requirements in lieu of planned independent requirements is strategy 11.  There are others that also may be suitable for you.

The decision process as to which is the preferred strategy in your business environment is somewhat involved.  I suggest that you study the planning strategy section in SAP online help.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/60/9ea1536fbd11d191820000e8a5f6e6/frameset.htm

before you make your decision.

Best regards,

DB49

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please change CP schedule line category  form your order requirements (VA01/VA31) make it non relevant for MRP.

Also check in OVZG fir the requirement class the field No MRP. so requiremnt will not pass to MRP.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar