Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In delivery decimal unit of measure should not allow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As per the requirement,

In delivery decimal unit of measure not allow, the system should restrict this decimal, this should only for unit of measure EA.

AMAR M.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you we can define our own routine and assign it to the ItemRequirement at Delivery type.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your quick reply,

Do you have any Idea batch split routine is triggered,  As per our analysis this can be avoid manually in the delivery, before that error message,  but in this the system is picking the decimal quantity, with different batches like in the sales order, order quantity is 18 , but in the delivery it is taking as 0.64 as one line item, another line item is 17.36 which is rounding 18 right, the batch split is happening, FEFO strategy. ok. I am trying to find out why the system is picking decimal, ea. stock postings are happening only in the CS bases.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this should only for unit of measure EA

If this is your unit of measurement, then I feel, system wont allow the quantity in decimals unless you maintain over delivery and under delivery tolerance.  Also, in material master sales area tab, you can maintain the delivery quantity based on which only, system will propose the quantity.

G. Lakshmipathi