Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong qty in delivery

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

one of my users have created an STO. for a particular material, the sto qty is 4000 pc. But the outbound delivery for the same material is 12000pc.

how can it be. i have seent the change function in delivery, one of the details shows that "cumulative batch qty of all split items changed, old : 4000 pc, new 12000pc".

could the above be the error . if yes, what has happened.

or there is somethign else.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In STO process, in delivery processing (VL10B) wich input ur user entered?

1.If Purchase entered means ,the system refered that PO against delivery for particular STO.

2.If entered material,the system get that particular material against PO and also Particular delivery date.

First u check which method?

Rewards point it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may also want to check the UOM on the STO. Example, order qty = 4000 pkg of 3 would be 12000.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

someone changed manually the quantity or you have rounding quantities so that you can deliver only by rounded amounts.

furthermore your item category in delivery accepts overdelivery, to prevent this goto tcode 0VLP and set the flag V_TVLP-UEBPR (overdelivery accepted) to B (situation refused)

pls reward points if helpful

Regards

Roberto

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

thanks for the reply. You mean to say that while doing delivery, the del qty has been changed. If this is the case., can you tell how to reverse the transaction and again do delivery w.r.t STO. i mean during reversal of delivery, do the batches aslo gets reversed.

regards

sachin

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

hello, on more question,

how can the batch qty's be changed. i mean the batches are created with fixed quantities in PP. example, batch A will have 100 qty, B will have 200 qty etc. how can i increase the batch qty of A and B here, when they are of standard qty produced during production.

regards

sachin

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reverse the delivery using VL09 (undo goods issue) and the unpicking and deleting the delivery with trask bin in VL02N

there should be a phisical check of batches, so no over delivery of batch is normally not allowed.

Regards

Roberto

PLS. remember to give points if I helped you