cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ---output mail in delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am getting error in mail during delivery process .kindly suggest me where i missed the configuration.

with regards

dinesh

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign your output type to a communication strategy which uses the communication type email. This communication type will decide if the output can be send as an email. For normal emails using internet, the communication strategy I see in the system is CS01. This should solve your second problem about communication type.

For the first error about address, you should only get in touch with the developer. By default in order email output type, the address of the contact person of the sold to party is printed. If this is not available, then available by default, then the customer master address should be manually called within the program to be populated in the form. I dont know what is the default partner function which will be printed in packing list. In order to do this, you should get in touch with a developer and find out which address it is trying to find out and then change the logic suiting to your business purpose.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is some problem with the communication partners and the partner profiles. If you are enabling output type for external send medium, you should be doing all the configuration settings as similar to ALE or EDI. You should be talking to a technical guy who knows interfaces to close this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Navaneetha krishnan

iam trying to configure the mail send to the customer mail id ( ship to party). but iam geting error in the delivery document . if you suggest the configuration , it will better for me . please reply me

with regards

dinesh