cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do in order to display ITSM messages for PROCESSOR/REPORTER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just complete the ITSM Service Desk configuration according to EGI'S for 7.1 SP04.

In the TxCode SM_CRM, as an administrator, I can review all the generated Messages (Tickets), but when the user with the REPORTER or the PROCESSOR role try to search for INCIDENTS, does not GET any message in the CRM WEB UI.

I´ll really appreciate any hint on this issue,

I believe that the situation is due to an authorization object, but I´m wonder if any one knows the name of the single role or the profile name?

Best regards!!

JB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, JB.

Have you assigned SOLMANPRO role to you processor (for working in CRM_UI)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Artem,

I did review the configuration according to your suggestion and there was a difference between the PFCG role of ZSOLMAN wich was not on the user roles, there was a Profile for

“PFCG Role ID” with ZSM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_PROC in the user PROCESSOR that was different of ZSM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO that I'd have defined for the Business Role ZSOLMANPRO.

what I'd in order to fix this issue, was to copy the BUSINESS ROLE ZSOLMANPRO in order to change the PFCG Role Id to ZSM_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_PROC...

Now, I can see the incidents as a Processor, but the system requires that I choose one of the 2 ZSOLMANPRO Business Role actives... which is the best way to "erase" the first ZSOLMANPRO?... OR DEACTIVATED?

BST RGDS

JB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello JB,

Check that post about display options on ITSM Webclient / crmwebui

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/06/05/limit-the-number-of-...

I think that your problem is that reporter/processor dont have the correct BP relation to the company, you have to assign BUR011 "Responsbale of..." on BP transaction.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  I'm new in SAP COnfigurations,  Please can you help me with link for see the EGI'S for 7.1 SP04 COnfiguration Documents that you mentioned please for configure Service Desk on SolMan 7.1

Thanks a lot for help

Victor.