cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for MV45AFZB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we have around 200 customer user exit, I notice there is a previous change in MV45AFZB, how do I find all the project names which change MV45AFZB?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly you were referring to Project names.  Normally you can see the related transport requests for any exit via SE38 - Version Management.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, se38 we can see the request, but i don't know which project in CMOD is used to modify MV45AFZB. I want to know the project name.

unless you told me that for SD user exit, we directly go to SE38 and change the MV45.... instead of going to CMOD

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Lakshmipathi is right. This kind of userexits aren't managed by projects, they aren't enhancements. So, you can know the evolution of modifications viewing the version managament comparing the coding in each new request. See note 381348 for further details about these userexits.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

modification to MV45A*** is it done by VOFM, I also check VOFM/data transfer orders, but 9 series routine is point to include "RV***"

my objective to change MV45A.... is change the logic of sales contract creation.

so in vofm, which menu, I can't find this routine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

any User exit given in include MV45AFZ* does not require to create project. These are not handled through SMOD/CMOD.

If you have find out the place in MV5AFZb to edit. Just go to SE38->MV45AFZB and click on change button. If it does ask for access key you need to get it from Basis team or else ABAPers can crete enhancement point at found place.

Hope it clrifies your doubt.