Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Error Message][CX_QRFC_INVALID_QUEUE_NAME and BgRFC setting]

former_member129652
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered error messages when I executed a report from my Report Center.  The error message is shown on the NetWeaver Gateway Application Log (/IWFND/VIEW_LOG).  The following is the detailed description of the message.

GSDO type – REPORT_RESULT_SET

Error Message Text –

Exception of type CX_QRFC_INVALID_QUEUE_NAME has occurred.

Long Text –

Queue name IWCNT_REMA_00155D0A23041ED1A9B065F847644 does not start with a queue prefix registered for this destination.

Error Message Text –

Create BgRFC inbound unit has failed (Queue name: 'IWCNT_REMA_00155D0A23041ED1A9B065F847644', Dest: 'IWFND_BGRFC_DEST')

Long Text –

An error occurred during BgRFC unit creation. The error is due to incorrect configuration of the BgRFC in the connection settings. Go to the IMG structure Check bgRFC configurations and check the connection settings.

Operation – Push

Direction – SAP System to Gateway

Object – /IWFND/

Sub_object – RUNTIM

However, when I execute “Check bgRFC configurations” in the IMG setting, the result is a success. Please help me to fix the problem.  Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Which Support Package level for Duet Enterprise do you have (component IW_TNG)? I believe there was  fix for a problem like this in a later SP. Currently SP 2 is available.

Cheers, Alex

former_member129652
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your reply.  Our IW_TNG is "release 0200 level 0000". 

We solved the problem weeks ago. 

First, we followed the "NetWeaver Gateway Configuration Guide" and "NetWeaver Gateway Developer Guide" to manually re-configured our BGRFC.

Second, we gave all users the authorization object S_RFCACL.

Third, we set trust between the backend ERP and the Gateway (T-code: SMT1).

I don't know which step solves our problem, but the report center is up and running.

(*): http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gateway20/helpdata/en/4c/a670b0e36c4c01ae2b9a042056f9dc/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gateway20sp04/helpdata/en/00/6eb7b432f54485a6473b13aa9d439e/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for providing your detailed feedback on how you resolved the issue. Greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Alex