cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Integration Scenario for import at Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

How can i (or is the workaround) activate a message mapping / interface mapping without configured messagemapping at "Display Message Mapping" side? When i try to activate the not already configured message mapping i get following errors: Source message missing, Target message missing, Metadata missing, Mapping not sufficiently defined.

Cause:

First i want to build the frame at Integration Repository for the defined scenario and import at Integration Directory. Later i want to build the message mapping for the scenario.

Many thanks in advanced!

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

you will have to create the source message, target message in your message mapping, map the required fields of target - then only you will be able to activate this mapping in IR and then only you will be to see this mapping in ID. There is no other workaround for it.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create all objects such as message mapping/interface mapping just with a name. Use those in the integration scenario. Now you will be able to activate it.

Once your work in ID is finished you can edit all these already created objects.

Regards,

P.Venkat

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

plz use simple dummies for that case.

Regards,

Udo

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

but then will you be able to choose a correct interface determination in ID ?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

yes, of coz interfaces and interface mappings has to be named correctly. But they are changeable: The mapping programs of IF mapping and the msg type for the interfaces, where you have to put just a dummy.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks for support to all!

As result, the only way to go on with Integration Directory modeling is to implement a dummy solution.

Jochen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you cannot activate it without all proper values - sorry

have a look at this blog:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>