cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII Administration Handbook - tips for monitoring, performance, and troubleshooting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, my name is Mike Solwecki, I am the support lead for SAP MII.  I have recently written a document for customers to help with questions regarding monitoring, max performance, and troubleshooting for MII.  I have posted it to the SDN and am interested in your feedback for this. 

The plan for this document is to grow over time and be a strong reference for MII implementors to avoid common mistakes during MII implementation.  So your feedback is crucial.

Thanks for your time, I hope you find the document helpful.

The link for the document is here: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/15603/SAP+MII+Handbook.pdf?version=1&modificationD...

Michael Solwecki

SAP IMS - MII

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Looking at the section , MII Monitoring (Specific to 12.1 and greater) in the document , I was able to find the number of users logged in , but is there a way I could log them out  or terminate the idle session in MII instantly ?

I have already updated the SessionTimeOut to terminate the idle usersession .

thanks for you help in advance .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael, we've been thinking of a way to provide some autonomy for customers after we complete projects, so your contribution looks like it will provide a document that will assist with this.  I presume once you're comfortable with the feedback etc that your document will then become readily available to end users?  Thanks for putting in the effort!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks great Michael! I'll be sure to give it a thorough read.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Thanks for the document, it gives me some how to monitor, troubleshoot and persformance of MII. Do you know how MII deals with load balancing and how MII deals with its business logic transaction (where can we define the number of threads for a BLS).