Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating TREX for SPL-Screening

ThomasT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to test TREX in combination with SPL-Screening. I did every customizing described in help and SPRO. TREX is connected and TA TREX_ADMIN works fine. Our release of GTS is 7.20.

Only missing thing is: how do I create necessary index in TREX? When calling TA /SAPSLL/SPL_STTREX  "Transfer Comparison Index for Sanctioned Party List to TREX" I get an error:

I have no further idea where to look for the "missing link".

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am having the same issue and have vrified the success of the GTS index jobs every way possible.  I have tried to find an issue with the TREXDMIN settings and even the DB2 indexes, but all efforts have failed.   I have never seen this error before and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks -

Jeff Collins  -  jcollins@kryptinc.com 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

The couple of times I have seen this error it has been resolved by upgrading TREX SP. Is this an option? I think the issue is likely in TREX and not GTS. One customer seen a resolution by upgrading from 710-044 to 710-049.

Michael

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Greetings of the day.

Can you please let us know, how this issue was solved?

Thank you.

Regards,

Sankar

ThomasT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

Solution for the problem was an update of trex to PL 55. Afterward everything was ok.

Greetings

Thomas

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply, Thomas.

Regards,

Anand

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We have just activated TREX for our SPL screening in GTS, can you please point out what specific configuration/ jobs/ programs you ran specifically for SPL screening through TREX

regards

Anmol

ThomasT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanesh,

we actually have defined a job with the following steps:

1. /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS

2. /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE

3. /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC

4. /SAPSLL/SEARCHTERMS_LOAD_TREX

5. /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO

6. /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C2M_LO

This job is executed every day.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Have you created the indexs in GTS using the standard index generation programs in GTS first? It sounds like index tables have not been populated correctly yet

Michael

ThomasT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

can you tell me which programs you talk about? I cannot find anything related in the IMG. The steps for generating, evaluating and aggregating Comparison Terms in SPL Master Data are all done.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for feedback. Yes I mean the SPL index program /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS. Were the entries definitely saved and added to these database tables when you completed this step?

What is the full error message and technical error message number?

Michael

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Did you perform the reset buffer ? Give it a try once.

Thanks,

Dhan