Did you mean: 

field VBKD-IHREZ not being populated from iDoc E1EDKA1 LF

former_member243023
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have 2 questions:

Our scenario is as following:

A sales order is created with number 123 in a company code A. An automatic PO is generated based on the sales order with number 555. An iDoc is automatically created and sent to another company code B as a sales order with number 999. We're using Basic type ORDERS05 for this purpose.

The sales order number 999 is properly created. It contains the PO number in field VBKD-BSTKD as it should, but in the header of the PO, we're also sending the field EKKO-IHREZ filled with the customer's reference.

When we check in the iDoc, segment E1EDKA1 LF this field is populated both in the outbound as in the inbound idoc, but is not being filled anywhere in the sales order. I had expected it to be in VBAK-IHREZ or VBKD-IHREZ.

1.- How can we populate this field in the sales order without using any ABAP coding?

What we need, is that people from company code B has the original sales order number 123 (from company code "A") in order to perform properly their activities, so in case it is not possible to populate it in the sales order with the idocs, I've been trying to make a SQVI query with:

VBKD-VBELN 999

VBKD-BSTKD 555

EKKO-EBELN 555

EKKN-VBELN 123

But, I cannot link VBKD-BSTKD with EKKO-EBELN because it's an invalid join. So,

2.- Does anyone know how to link those fields without ABAP or which other tables I could use to achieve this?. I tried also doing it by the iDoc numbers but it seems there's not a transparent table with both the inbound and outbound idoc numbers in the same row...

Thank you very very much in advance,

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member243023
Discoverer
0 Kudos

anyone?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

those tables fields combine not possible . 

you want the include the purchase order with z field like zzpo_no , define this field and write the code

then you assign the this for the vbkd field to assign

data ZZLENGTH like AUSP-ATWRT.

data ZZPCNO type I .

data ZZPCS_PEND type I .

data ZZPO_NO like VBKD-BSTKD.

former_member243023
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi BOJJA,

thanks for the feedback, but I'm afraid that's not what I'm looking for. I need to know if there are other tables / fields which I can use as bridge to combine those two, since I don't want any ABAP involved.