cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Error: Objects from other namespaces missing. Unable to save. See long text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am implemeting a proxy in My ecc box.But I am gettinng an error like:

Objects from other namespaces missing. Unable to save. and the long text is:

[

Message no. SPRX109

Diagnosis

The object currently selected references objects from other namespaces. However, there are no proxy objects for these objects in the current system.

You cannot create proxy objects while editing the object currently selected for the following reasons:

• Objects are possibly located in different packages to the object currently being edited
  • Objects are possibly subject to different naming conventions to the object currently being edited
  • Objects are possibly located in different software components and cannot be created or changed in this system

Procedure

For already generated proxies, you get the list of objects when you check (menu check regeneration) the main proxy: 

See all entries in the error list after the entry "Objects to be changed from external namespaces".

Contact the development area responsible for these external namespaces and do the following:

• Regenerate the objects concerned in the relevant original system
  • Transport the objects to this system]

Please,help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like in your proxy Service Interface and the objects underneath (message types & data types) you are referencing objects from other namespaces, which is not accepted by the ECC while generating the proxy implementing class. As a solution, simply get rid of those interdependencies by copying respective objects to your namespace and changing the references accordingly.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg

You are right I had this issue too and following your suggestion bringing all objects under one namespace helped resolve - however, is there an alternate approach - How do we go about using Global Data types we want leverage within our data types.

Is there a way we can have a dependent namespace which might resolve the issue similar to the way we have dependent software components.

Please, let us know your thoughts.

Thank you,

Ritu