cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no error still data not found in receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam sending data from file system to sap system....my setting all are correct and in sxmb_moni i got black and white flag........but idoc have not been posted in sap system......settings all are correct.....how should i found my error......were should i found it?..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how do you call the SAP System?

- IDOC

- RFC?

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

in SXMB_MONI, for your successful message, see the Queue Status column. is this showing that queue is in wait status, then go in SXMB_ADM, and then register and activate the queues. then again run your scenario. then your problem may be solved.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in we02 of inbound processing of idocs

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>check in we02 of inbound processing of idocs

but that is his problem, he doesn't have the idoc in R3

so why check in We02 in R3?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to see if it is processed. if the idocs are set be be collected instead of process immediatley cant it be checked here?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

he said:

"but idoc have not been posted in sap system"

so I guess he check WE02/WE05 and not the business object

that he was trying to create or change

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okie....i misunderstood. i assumed that the data in idoc are not posted into the transaction i.e. have'nt created any master/transactional data. For this i thought of checking the IDoc in we02 and see the status....from that that we can see if settings are checked for IDoc to be collected.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you check the queue entries in XI ?

SMQ1, SMQ2, SM58

BTW

are you sure the reciever is correct?

check your RFC destination from XI to SAP

and check the client number in logon tab

for more configuration info:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-