cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IS invoice Cancellation Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had unknowingly cancelled an Excie invoice by mistake and want to revert it back. Based o my study it was mentioned i have to make a JV entry, But the cancellation document had put an entry in the RG23 register.

How to revert back the entry in the register??

Please help.

Regards,

U. Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

You cannot reverse that cancel invoice, the only change u can find is whatever the document value u cancelled that amount will reflect in the line items of the customer.

There is also a help text with SAp stating:

• When you cancel an invoice or a credit memo, the system creates an invoice or a credit memo from information contained in the document to be cancelled. In the simplest form, the postings in the invoice or credit memo are simply reversed.
  • However, this is not always possible. If, for example, an invoice is cancelled in which a material was debited, the postings can only be reversed if there is enough stock when the invoice reversal is posted. If there is not enough stock, the reversal posting is made proportionally: the part for which there is sufficient stock coverage is posted to the stock account, the remainder to a price difference account.

Also please find the thread below for the same issue:

http://scn.sap.com/message/6522978

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Swetha,

Thanks for the reply..... i've checked with my colleagues and came to find out that there had been no reversal entry for the J1IS invoice cancelled, The invoice was actually previous mnth invoice. Currently it shows its cancelled but there aint any reversal entry 'm really confused....

Regards