cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RR issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one issue during RR , as for all MIC's I have changed control indicators from summerized to Single Char , but still it is not allow me for multiple recordings

Thanks in advance

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

What is you sample size and sampling procedure?

If the sample size is 1 and you have maintained the below settings at plant level then always it will be summarized.

Go to plant level setting and if you find

Sample n=1: Recording of Summarized Statistics

Means that the results recording will always be summarized if n = 1 (for example when inspecting one unit or 1 ml).

When its single result recording & sample size is 1 then its considered as "summarized "  If the above settings is maintained at plant level

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari for your reply ,

My Sample size is 2 , with manual valuation

But the problem is that the same scenario I have already in different client where it is showing while RR two sample in single vals expand row but now in this client it not expanding

I have checked above settings also it is there in both client

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you change the control indicators and what type of MIC's are you using?  Copy model or reference?  And if reference, have you unlocked the MIC's in the plan to maintain specs?

If you use copy model or incomplete copy model, OR you have unlocked referenced MIC's in the plans to maintian specs, than the control indicators must be changed in each and every plan you have out there.  Not just in the MIC master.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great,

Real Fire fighter

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Answers (0)