Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR_Charecteristics Level

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How does Modification Rule works while we declare it at charecteristics level in Inspection Plan(Master Data) against each MIC?

Regards,

NKB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. It works like any other DMR except that it only applies to the one characteristic.   That's kind of the problem with using DMR at the characteristics level.  You might have two MIC's you want to test every third lot.

But when one of the MIC's fails, it now falls out of sync with the other MIC. You can have controlling MIC and have all linked MIC's follow that one MIC.  But this also usually doesn't meet most people's needs.

Hope I've helped.

FF

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

I have assigned "Max skip duration" as 180 in the DMR and assigned it to the Inspection Plan at Charecteristics level. I have assigned DMR in charecteristics overview in Inspection plan,There are two charecteristics in the inspection Plan both are with "Max skip duration" of 180.

QP02--> Operation-->Inspection Charecteristics

But after creating insp.lot manually(Inspection type 89) , in result recording I am not getting any changes while accepting or rejecting the parameter. Status in changing to 5(Processing is completed) . Status 4(Skip) is not coming automatically.

I have not declared DMR at tasklist but I have declared "DMR level" as Char. level. in tasklist in the plan(QP01) and assigned DMR in charecteristics Overview.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

NKB

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you make the UD and create a second lot yet?

FF

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Thanks for your reply. I have made UD but I have not created second lot.

NKB

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So create the second lot.   You only see changes lot to lot.

FF

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

I have created second lot maintaining the same batch no. but inspection Parameters are still with not coming with status 4. there is no changes. While I completed results its status is changing to 5.

NKB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I order to have status skip:

1.How many are "number of  inspection" in first/initial stage.( they must over)

2.Relevant MIC with Skip should be accepted with Status "5"

3.Inspection lot valuation must be "accepted"

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is working now I missed one setting in Material Master that is "Skips Allowed".

Many thanks to FF and Sujit.

Best Regards,

NKB