Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after Patch 13 BI Mobil

carsten_ziemann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi togehter,

after install Patch 13 for BO Intelligence Platform and deployment of the new BIMobileServices.war i had same problems with the BI Mobile App.

First of all:

- Some reports couldn´t be downloaded. I get a error Message calles MOB 00082  Error By processing the Clientrequest are caused a internal server error.

But i couldnt find information about it. The log files didnt give any usable informations.

Other reports i could download without any problem.

Same reports had a optional filter: If i set this filter i only get No Data Available. All this functions work bevor the patch without problems.

Is there anybody how could give me same informations???

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

carsten_ziemann
Participant
0 Kudos

I think i had found my problem.

The reports i couldn`t download had 2 WebI Querys. In the old Versions there were no problems with 2 Querys in WebI. But it seems that with 4.1.0 and Patch 13 WebI Reports with 2 WebI Querys didn`t work on iPad.

Is there anybody how could confirm this? In the known limitations i couldn`t find something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

I have also a WEBI report with 2 queries and it is working fine, nevertheless i get the same error as you do when i have an optional query and it's left blank.

for example my queries are like this

query one --> parameters Month and year

query two --> parameters are month, year and day(optional)

when i refresh the report with all the parameters full like

query one --> parameters Month = 1 and year = 2012

query two --> parameters are month = 1, year = 2012  and day(optional) = 15

I have the report on my IPAD flawless

but when i refresh my report like this:

query one --> parameters Month = 1 and year = 2012

query two --> parameters are month = 1, year = 2012  and day(optional) = ""

I get the error : "An internal error occurred while processing the client request.(MOB00082)"

Hope this bug is fixed soon, or if someone has already planned a workaround please post it!!

Regards,