cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP - Alert Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Alert Monitor (/SAPAPO/AMON1). For SNP alerts we have a small group of planners working with the same products and locations, hence they need to see the same alerts in the monitor. 

Our planners have asked the following:

If one planner in the Alert monitor ticks off the alert as "done", is it then possible for another planner to see that this specific alert has been solved/looked into when he/she checks the alerts later the same day. Or will this only be visible for the user that ticked off that specific alert?

I know that we can create different selection variants and assign this to the user, but the challenge is that this is a small business where all planners should be able to work with the same areas.

Anybody experienced something similar?

Any feedback is appreciated

Thanks,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

You can manage the alert status as global or user specific. Please check the following link for details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/47/f925bc852f383ce10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Config the alert status AK (Completed or taken note of) as shown in the following screenshot.

(SPRO Path: IMG>SCM Basis>Alert Monitor>Define additional status in alert monitor)

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

This feature works for a single profile?

Tks.

Renato

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This config setting is not profile specific and works for all.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Rajesh!

Looks like the requirement we have is possible to solve with this input from you 🙂

I will forward this information to my colleagues.

Thanks,

Lars

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lars,

I strongly recommend creating different profiles.

Even knowing that they can work with the same settings, with a single profile you may have future problems with this.

Regards.