Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert multiple entries in stored procedure

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is proxy to JDBC receiver of Stored procedure.

The interface is working for single record insertion.

But while i tried to insert multiple records it si thgowing the following error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'SAP.usp_InsertEmployeeChanges' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: Invalid XML document format for stored procedure: 'type="<SQL-type>"' attribute is missing for element 'TABLE' (Setting a SQL-type (e.g. INTEGER, CHAR, DATE etc.) is mandatory !)

My message mapping

Please let me know if you have any solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

harsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont see action category, it should be attribute.

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This is my receiver data type.

Action category is attribute only.

Thanks & regards,

harsha p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

change the occ of usp_Insert* to 1.1 and AFAIK u dont need to given any attributes  for table name.

Map ur SP name directly to this table target filed (constant (SP name)--- Table)

http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW04s/helpdata/EN/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Thanks

Amit

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your strcture is wrong.. refer by previous replay image and delete table field in your structure create like my structure.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see that you have mapped source EmployeePersonnelData node to both target Statement node and usp_InsertEmployeeChange node.

As you would be already generating as many Statement nodes as EmployeePersonnelData node,

you don't have to map anything to usp_InsertEmployeeChange node(Its just the Stored Procedure name).

Also, Just make it 1..1 as said by

-Zameer

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

It looks like your receiver structure was incorrect: for TABLE field, you are missing isInput and type attributes. Add them and provide them with values during mapping to get the scenario working fine.

Regards,

Greg

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Thank you very much for your response

What values i need to provide for the isInput and type for TABLE field.

Thanks & regards

harsha

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harsha,

Try with:

isInput = true

type = CHAR or VARCHAR

You can also compare with some other field to make sure.

Regards,

Greg