cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tree by key table column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one query how to design a treee by key table column . i have one assignment in that i have to fetch the data from ztable i have 4 fields term , marks 1, marks2 , marks3 and want to  insert the marks1 , marks2 and marks3 from webdynpro application and it should be update to databased table . i want to make a term as master column , and when i expand term the marks of that corrsponding teem shold display .for ex. if i am expanding 1 term marks1 marks2 and marks3 of 1 term should come and it should be empty , same for 2 term and 3 term .

please reply me ASAP .

Thanks

nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also refer demo component WDT_TREE_TABLE_BY_KEY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You can refer the WD component DEMO_TABLE_WITH_TREE which is in SWDP _DEMO package for you reqirement.

Regards,

Lavanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked it but my requirement is different , when i expand first term the marks1 , marks2 , marks 3 should come , it should be empty end user will update the marks into database table through wda , same with term 2 , same with term 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So whats the issue. The only thing you have to do is in the table columns, keep the cell editor as input field. Everything else remains same.