Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Stuck at "To Be Delivered"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quick question.

I have found a message in the Runtime Workbench which has a status of "To Be Delivered". Not sure why it hasn't been delivered so I would like to try and send it. Tried simply clicking 'Resend'. This prompted for a login/pwd which I entered. However, after hitting return and researching the message is still sitting with a status of "To Be Delivered".

How do I get this message sent ?

Is it likely to be a queuing issue where an earlier message in the same queue is stuck ?

Cheers,

PaulC.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your target system ? when you resend to be delivered messages at that time check Receiver adapter communictaion channel monitoring.

If does not show anything then restart you Adapter service in NWA then try..if no luck means restart JAVA Stack.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I had a similar issue not long ago, when I have unintentionally made my scenario EOIO instead of EO. Check your Interface Determination whether the "Maintain Order at Runtime" checkbox is marked. If so, the messages are processed as EOIO. See more details in this thread: .

Regards,

Greg

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide PI Version (there are some parameters that were introduced in specific patch levels that could help you solve the problem).

Further please specify the kind of queue the messages are stuck in

RWB-->Component monitoring-->Adapter Enginge-->Engine Status-->Additional Data. There you would find at least one Queue that has either entries in queue or has an assigned / working thread (Navigation based on PI 7.0)

Without having much detail on the actual problem you may still want to read the following notes and try if this fits your situation.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1kZSZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1136790

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1473299

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jens