cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print two copies of the same page in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need help with Adobe forms development.

The requirement is to print each page in the Adobe form twice. For e.g. if we have two pages in an invoice the output should be ->

Page1, Page1, Page2, Page2.

I know that I can print two copies of the form by simple changing the TDCOPIES to 2 and thus changing the NAST entry.

However, this would not serve the purpose. The requirement is to print each page twice in the Print Preview as well.

A solution would be to create another Master Page with the same layout as the original Master Page. However, I am not sure if this would work.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't we call the same form twice. I think that will resolve you issue.

One more thing, in smartform Std interface , in output option structure, we have a option to pass a value for Number of copies.

I think similar option should be available in Adobe forms as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Calling the same form twice would not serve the purpose as it would print two copies of the Form, however, each copy would have only two pages. Let me explain.

There are two pages in my form-> Page1, Page2.

Requirement - > Page1, Page1, Page2, Page2.

Calling the same form twice-> Copy1-> Page1, Page2

Copy2-> Page1, Page2.

And to answer the second part of your reply, we do have such a variable in Adobe forms that would pass the number of copies, but again it would lead to the 2nd scenario.

Hope I am able to present the requirement clearly.

Thanks,

Shivam

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to be wierd requirement. I would suggest to talk with USer as he must be interested in just two copies.. Check if you can convince him with above mentioned approach...

Your requirement actually doesn't make sense from business perspective