Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version of SNC that is compatible with PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am in a situation and need help, please find enclosed details

Business Case-We are in an environment where we are trying to integrate SAP SCM 7.0 with Netweaver PI7.1(EHP1)

Issue-The challenge that our XI development team is finding that the SCM/SNC 7.0 components is not appearing in PI7.1

They have tried to install the SNC 7.0 component in PI7.1(EHP1).but they have failed to do so as there is a version incompatibility as per the Basis team. We checked the product matrix and did not find any mention of SAP EHP1 for SAP NETWEAVER 7.1 in the SNC7.0 checklist which gives us an impression that this is not compatible.

Question - I need to know what is the compatible version of SCM-SNC with Netweaver PI 7.1 and from where we can download the components.

Thanks & Looking forward for help

Regards

Asif Jaffri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is ur SNC system version (like 7.0 EHP2 SP02 etc)??

search marketplace for the SNC component same as that of SCM-SNC version.

For instance if ur SNC system is having version "7.0 EHP2 SP02" then u can look for below two 2 tpz files:

1)   XI7_11_SNC_7.02_02_00.tpz
XI7_11_SNC_IC_7.02_02_00.tpz

Regards,

Amit Srivastava

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge there is no version dependent, we can integrate with all version of SNC system.

You have to make sure that predefined content was impported to PI System correctly.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Issue-The challenge that our XI development team is finding that the SCM/SNC 7.0 components is not appearing in PI7.1

a) it will not appear in XI as long as you don't import the SWCV from service.sap.com

b) as it's a local SWCV it will not appear in ECC too but you can work with that as proxies should be there

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk