cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send feedback to page content owner?

jens_glander
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In short:

Is there a way to contact an SCN page owner to give content-releated feedback? 

Details:

Does anyone know what the prefered way is to send feedback to the page content owner of a certain SCN page?

Use case: I observe an error on a page and I want just quickly inform the content owner that there is this problem.

Note: I do not want to start an open discussion but just inform the SCN page content owner.

I prefer to have a feedback link on each SCN page to contact the corresponding page responsible.

Regards,

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The preferred method is to comment on the document.

The only way to do this offline is to click Report Abuse in the actions box.  Even though this isn't an abuse, your message will be seen by a moderator who will reach out to the author.

jens_glander
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason,

As you said using "Report abuse" action is just a workaround but I will use it for now.

I hope there will be a more intuitive action for users to send feedback to content owners in the near future?

Regards,

Jens 

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's not really a work around: the feedback option is the comments box at the bottom.

I don't anticipate anything other than the direct message option available between users that are following each other.

jens_glander
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry but I don't see the mentioned comments box at the bottom neither here http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/cloud-platform nor here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28197

The first page has even no responsible mentioned. Direct message option without knowing the responsible?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'll contact you offline for the feedback.  Otherwise, there's contact us at the bottom of every SCN page and the support eMail sapnetwork@sap.com

Answers (0)