cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop UD before complete lot quantity posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM gurus,

1) My client requires to post partial quantity of lot qty to unrestricted stock and keep rest in Quality stock only.

Can we restrict UD  for that inspection lot until unless post remaining stock into unrestricted stock?

2) If i block the partial stock, where do i enter reason for blocking of stock and also in which std.report i need to capture that reason for block field along with lot qty and vendor name.

Pls suggest.

Thanks & regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)  You can set up user status that looks for status SPCO. Until SPCO is set, UD is disallowed.

See OSS note 44923.

This note blocks the UD until all stock posting are complete.

I think however, you don't want this on all your lots, you only want it for certain lots.  In this case you can also use the same concept of using the above described status profile execpt that you would set it up as a user set status. That is, once the parital amount was posted, the user would set the user status manually.  That would prevent making the UD until the stock postings were completed.

2) to document reason for the blocking, on the UD stock posting screen, click on the "Document" button next to the line for amount going to blocked stock.  You should get a text field where you can document the reason.

You'll probably have to create a custom report for the report info you want as the text is in the material document I beleive.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it without giving UD, just go to UD tab click on inspection lot stock tab and put the quantity you want to post in unrestricted stock and save

With Regards

Sweta

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vekant

If you want to restrict stock posting assingn this staus profie QL_L_003 to inspection type in Config. But it will not allow you to post the partial quanity without UD.

or you can use UserexitQEVA0010.

Manish