cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC error in SRM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The SC has already been approved & goes into error while transmission to backend system, the error displayed is as below:

"Shopping Cart XXXXXXXXXX (Purch. Requisition XXXXXXXXXX): XXXXX Vendor XXXXXXX not yet created by purchasing organization XX"

Scenario:

The SC is being created for co. code & plant which are from Europe, whereas the POrg mentioned in the error is from US. Not sure why it is checking the vendor in US. The vendors exist for POrg from Europe.

The data (Cost center, GL account, etc) seems to be fine as it has been used earlier too. Also checked the user attributes & they haven't been changed recently.

Did search the forum but was not able to find a similar post.

Any inputs on the error?

Thanks in advance,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Badi BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK in SRM.?

Have you implemented it?

Have you checked RFC user profile in R/3? Has there been any change in there like EKG parameter?

I know this param is used in ECS but I would check it anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following.

1.Please note your shopping cart company code , plant and purchase organisation.

2.Then check which purchase organisation has been assigned to company code or plant in R/3 using via SPRO > enterprise structure > Material management > Assign purchasing organsiation to company code.

3. Please note shopping cart vendor code and check this vendor mater data using transaction code MK03 , FK03  in r/3 whether this vendor code has been maintained for shopping cart company code and purchase organization.

I hope this information will help to solve this issue.

Regards,

RBEI / SRM Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RBEI,

Yes have already checked these details & they are correct.

The also vendors have been used earlier in SC's.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please inform whether purchase organisations which are in shopping cart and error details both are same or different?

Regards,

RBEI /SRM Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup the POrg from the SC is different from the on in error. The SC has POrs from Europe whereas the once on error is from US.