cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print smartform based on logon language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed dunning form in English and translated it into Chinese and Japanese. If my logon language is english smartform is printing in english and if i logon in chinese still form is printing in english because communication laguage of customer is English. If communication language is changed to Chinese then it is printing in Chinese.

My requirement is to print in logon language irrespective of communication language.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have done translation through SE63 and Dunning smartform will not have NAST.

Form is printing based on customer master communication language but i want that to be changed to Logon language.

Let me know if you guys are aware of any Userexits or BADI's.

Thanks in advance.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please check the Driver program used for the smartform. In that language for printing of Text must be determined based on KNA1-SPRAS.

You have to replace NAST-SPRAS by SY-LANGU to display tjee smartform based on Logon Language.

Best Regards,

Sachin

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

How are you printing the dunning smart form? Is there any custom Program which prints all your Dunning letters or are you managing the printing using any Out-put type?

If you are managing the prints using output type, as mentioned above, you can change the langauge of NAST. But if you hav wrtitten a custom program, then you will need to pass the language to "

CONTROL_PARAMETERS" while calling the smartform Function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm using standard driver program, I know changing Control_Parameters will solve my issue.

I'm asking if u are aware of any userexit or BADI to change the control_parametrs as i did not find any.

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

When you maintain output type for a particular form there you have a language. Based on this language (it genrally reflect in NAST structure before calling Smartform), your smartform will print. If you correctly maintain translations in SE63, it should print in desired language.

Now if you want to manipulate the language, then as mentioned by Akankshi, Manipulation of NAST language is correct place to do the manipulation

hope this helps you

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In order to display Dunning details in Logon language, you need to maintain the translations for SMARTFORM in Chinese language using SE63 .

Please maintain them , save and activate it . Now this should solve your problem.

You can check SCN for futher details regarding Translations using SE63.

Regards Sachin.

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, If you are using the script, do the below change in your driver program.

NAST-SPRAS = SY-LANGU.

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'
       EXPORTING FORM     = TNAPR-FONAM
                 LANGUAGE = NAST-SPRAS
                 OPTIONS  = ITCPO
                 DEVICE   = XDEVICE
                 DIALOG   = ' '

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/241010

and also do the translations in SE63 transaction.

For that yoy can refer to the below link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31187

Hope it serves useful to you.