Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when CIF data from ECC to SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I have an error when CIF data.

When I use Tocde CFM2 to CIF data from ECC to APO, system show the Error message as following:

Please explain and help us.

Thanks very much!

Duyennx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dynennx,

The complete message is

Plant or distr. center belonging to storage location MRP area &1 missing

You are attempting to send across data that is dependent upon the plant/distribution center already being in existence in SCM.  Before you can send across such data, you must first send the 'Plant' to SCM as master data.

Create/activate an IM for all the required plants FIRST.  Then re-activate your errored queue.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DB49,

I tried to do with your guide, but I still got errors.

I Explained in detail in the file in following links (it larger than max size allowed here):

http://www.mediafire.com/?s78p3ud19xd6z3m

Please help me to fix them.

Thanks very much for your supports!

Duyennx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duyen,

I am going to assume that you have fully completed all configuration steps to replicate data prior to beginning this excercise.

I suspect for question one that you had improperly attempted to manage a previous queue error by deleting it.

First ensure that all existing errored queues have been fixed or deleted, inbound and outbound on both sides (/sapapo/cq).  It is not clear what type of activities you have been doing, so to be on the safe side run RAPOKZFX, and then generate a new runtime model using RCIFIMAX within ERP to repair any inconsistency that may have been created.

Now, deactivate and delete all models, especially APO.DY15/DVSCLNT300/APO.  ReGenerate and ReActivate APO.DY15/DVSCLNT300/APO only.  If you have a queue error, stop and fix the underlying problem (do not just delete the error!).  Otherwise, proceed to see if location S110 exists in the SCM system.  When searching for S110, use *S110* to search in case your integration models have been altered to cdreate prefixes or suffixes.

At this point, if S110 does not exist in SCM, I would suspect a bug in your software or a faulty enhancement.  Check OSS notes, and/or raise a message with SAP.

For question two, the quickest troubleshooting method is usually to attempt to manually add the location in SCM, using the data found in ERP.  You can see storage location address data in OX09 in ERP.  You will usually get an error message in SCM when you try this manual task.  Do not save the manually created Location, but fix the address data in ERP and then attempt to re-CIF.

You didn't mention it, but you should always be checking for queue errors in the logs as well.  In SCM, /SAPAPO/C3 EVERY time you have any CIF problem you don't understand.  Logging can be turned on/off in /SAPAPO/C4

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DB49,

Thanks very much for your help!

I used Tcode /SAPAPO/C3 and found that there wasn't any region in APO.

So I added region as in R3 and CIF work well.

Thanks very  much!

Duyennx

Answers (0)