Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Compliance - Active SPL comparison

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a best practice suggestion on the below requirement.

Our client wants to do a comparison of the active listing of SPL's in our GTS system against the active listings provided by our SPL data provider. I am planning to download the active table entries from SPL master (/SAPSLL/TSPL) table for the date which we receive the active SPL master file from our Data Provider. Then compare the entries using a Vlookup tool in excel. When downloading the entries from master table, I will give the validity date as current date so as to match the records with the active listings in the file sent by our SPL service provider.

Now, I want to know are there any other best methods for doing this ? Please reply in case any others have done similar activities.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Do you mean that you want to update the validity of all SPL entities?

Thanks

Boer

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

Thanks for replying.

We dont want to update the validity of SPL entities. Instead, we just need to check the consistency of the SPL data in our system. Basically, we are just trying to compare the active SPL list in our system against the Active SPL list of our service provider.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Sorry, I don't think it's one of GTS functionlities. Maybe you have to double check it with your data provider.

Thanks

Boer

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

I do know that this is not a GTS functionality. I was just asking for any pointers as of anyone who might have already performed similar tasks before. Last time I did this, I downloaded the active SPL entries from table 'SAPSLL/TSPL' , then did an excel vlookup against the file sent by our Data provider. Anyways thanks for your reply.

Thanks,

Dhan