cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Include causes HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am getting an error while implementing a device include for a custom transaction and I'm at a loss as to how I should proceed. I used service itsmobile01 as an example. When I generated the template for my custom transaction (ZIWM_B2B), the following code is generated automatically to include the device include:

<head>`

if ( ~itsmobileDeviceInclude != "" )

include(~service=~current_service, ~language="", ~theme=~theme, ~name=~itsmobileDeviceInclude & ".html");

end;`

When I test the service, the following error message is generated after I log into SAP

If I go into the template and hard code the service "ziwm_rf_is", then the service will execute without an error. See code below:

<head>`

if ( ~itsmobileDeviceInclude != "" )

include(~service="ziwm_rf_is", ~language="", ~theme=~theme, ~name=~itsmobileDeviceInclude & ".html");

end;`

GUI Configuration

Parameter Name

Value

~THEME

~TRANSACTION

ziwm_b2b

#MOBILE

This is a mobile service

~ITSMOBILE

#SOURCES

Template search sequence

~SOURCES

ziwm_rf_is,itsmobile

#POPUPS

Show popups, default is no

~POPUPS

#ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE

include a device specific html

~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE

devicesample

#MESSAGE

SOUND Plays a background sound if a message appears

~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND

#SYSTEM

MODAL POPUPS Shows express mails / system messages

~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL

~XSRFCHECK

Template "devicesample" was copied from ITSMOBILE01 into custom Internet Service ZIWM_RF_IS.

Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting an error when the service is not hardcoded? 

Is there any way to debug the HTML template while it is being generated, so I can see what value is being used for "~service=~current_service"?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, you should be able to find more information regarding the error in the dev_w* files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thank you for your suggestions.  I tried using "~service=~service", but it didn't work. I'm attaching the dev_w* files. I'm not very familiar with these files, so I'm not sure how to interpret them.  There are lots of warnings and errors. Hopefully you or someone else will be able to point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Andrew

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,

Could you please go to transaction SITSPMON and change the itsp/Traces/SAPjulep/TraceLevel to 3, then go to SM50 and change the dev_w* traces to only component WEBGUI for type DIA and trace level 3.  Reproduce the issue again and then the traces should have more information.  (You should then change the trace levels back.)

Edgar

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,

Did you try ~service=~service?

Edgar