cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Created but unable to see in VF02/VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have recently created new Number ranges for all the document . Previously were running but i have created proper one in a sequence. Now the issue is i am doing order related billing. Once i create billing i get the number and it also passes into accounting document but when i try to display that billing document i cannot see it in the display list . I dont who what went wrong. I have also deleted previous number ranges. Sales documents are working billing is generating numbers but not visible in the list.

NUMBERS ARE ALSO INCREMENTING IN VN01

Need help....

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA03, give the sales order number. Press "Document Flow".

Can you see your billing document number?

If delivery related billing, check in VL03N, in the delivery, header level, tab Processing, field "Bill. Docs.".

If order related billing, check VA03, in the sales order, header level, Tab Status, field "Billing Status".

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also chek VBRK table thru SE16N for you billing document type .

Thanks

Rajesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 423130 - Update terminatation when create billing document . You may need to change the  dispatch timing of the billing document output master records. Currently it might be set with print immediately, change it 3 in t.code VV32 and check again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva,

I have created billing document it generated billing document number as well but when i use t-code VF03 i dont find any billing document number that was generated...