cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank recipient for "test control of effectiveness" planner activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a test control effectiveness planner activity and do see my userid listed as recipient when i push "view objects" button in review step of planner activity creation.  However, the recipient is blank in planner activity screen and status is listed as "in process".  I believe I have completed all of the configuration steps and granted my userid with control owner and tester roles for the pertinent regulation.  This activity does not show up in my work inbox.  A self assessment activity against the same control does work fine with my userid listed as recipient in the inbox.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sreeni C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

Can you make sure the Event Type linkage GRFN_PLAN is activated or not.Activate it and see if that works for you.

You can also check SAP note 1500587.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeshwari.

I made agent assignment active and had to change the task to a general task.  It works now.  I will close this thread.

I appreciate all of the helpful suggestions from members of this community.

Sreeni C.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

Can you please check the validity of the user asigned as control owner is in sync with the timeframe for which

the test of effectiveness is planned.

Additionally please check the database table HRP1852 to confirm that the role is properly assigned to the user.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Silky.

Looks like both checks are good.