cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion factor in FFF class interchangeability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using interchangeability functionality in my project. FFF class interchangeability is used where lead product and sub prodcts are used. However one subproduct is equal to 1.5 lead products.

FFF set and subset does not contains conversion factor.Please let me know the way to mainain conversion factor in FFF class interchangeability.

Thanks in advance.

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

I think you are talking about 'Quantity factor' for preceeding and succeeding parts...This is not possible for FFF Class,and I see you are trying with Superssession...Good..

Ok,regarding the new error  i.e " "internal and external range is not defined for group type "supersession chain"., the issue could arise due to Shared memory problem,as expalined below (I assume that you have maintained the number range properly)

As soon as you start transaction  /INCMD/UI' the application will read the current config for interchangeability groups and create a new area in 'SAHARED MEMORY : '/INCMD/CL_APPL_SM_AREA'.

So,Could you please try refreshing the shared memory of interchangeability?

For updating the shared memory you need to start transaction 'SHMM' and invalidate area  /INCMD/CL_APPL_SM_AREA'.

I.e The issue can arise because of shared memory refresh problem,which can be refreshed manually in TA:SHMM,by invalidating the 'Concerned area' i.e '/INCMD/CL_APPL_SM_AREA',as explained above.Hope this helps

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin

For which APO modules are you trying to use Interchangeability ? Check release notes for your SCM release - 1:m, n:1 and m:n substitution is probably not supported except for SPP.

Rishi Menon

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You are trying to use the supersession chain functionality with FFF class. I don't think it's possible in standard SAP system. Probably, you can check the Restricted interchangeability with FFF class.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you rajesh for quick reply.

Can I use supersession change and mention preceding quanity factor and succeeding qty factor?

Regards\

Sachin

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Supersession allows you specify the preceding and succeeding qty. However, the functionality differs. In supersession, the interchangeability is sequential where as FFF class applies set.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you rajesh, currently I am trying to create Supersession chain. however i am getting error as "internal and external range is not defined for group type "supersession chain".

I have created number range as per video files available in OSS note 1057389. Still I am getting same error. Can you please help me in the same issue.

Thanks in advance

sachin

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Try to define the number ranges for the following objects using t.code SNRO or SNUM as explained in the note.

/INCMD/GRP

/INCMD/ITM

/SAPAPO/PK

Thanks,
Rajesh