SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAP Retail support multiple Net Content/Content Unit of Measure information for articles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've struck out trying to find anything on this, but I'm trying to figure out if there is some way that SAP Retail supports multiple Net Content and Content Unit of Measure values.  Example being a bottle of shampoo that has both Imperial and Metric units on the packaging ( 12 Fl OZ/ 355 ml).  The article master supports one value (INHAL/INHME) but does not support any additional units.  It is true that a conversion can be applied, but this is not ideal as the goal would be to match what the manufacturer has placed on the product labeling and not have to round to a number of decimal places that may not match the packaging.  GDSN standards discuss the ability to support multiple "net contents" but I don't see where it is supported in SAP Retail.  Are there any hidden nuggets out there?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

With my knowledger SAP IS retail not support this.

former_member348835
Participant
0 Kudos

No