cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME Outbound Collaboration guide for SAPMEINT.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement to call webservices on specific actions, I understand that this can be done with ME Outbound Collaboration. Is this the right approach?

So far i am not able to find this document.

Can some one please tell me, where can i find 'ME Outbound Collaboration guide for SAPMEINT'?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

ME Outbound Collaboration guide is provided within documentation package of ME SDK.

If you took the SDK training, you should be able to find this document in documention folder of ME SDK installation.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,Sergiy,

I created a Directive and assigned it in Collaboration Link for 'COLLABORATION_BOM_CHANGE'

In 'BOM Maintenance' screen and made some changes and saved the BOM. I don't see the event getting triggered. I dont see any error/message in the log file.

Do i need to make any more changes/configurations?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dare assume that collaborations are related to production activities rather than to maintenance. So, your case refers to the event when the BOM of SFC is being changed during some production activity (maybe, Change Production or ECO).

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, let me check it.

I have one more question:

Can we use the standard links [by creating a new directive with Format , Transport  & http:// url and Linking it] to make a Webservice call which is on a non-sap/me system?

or for this we need to develop with ME sdk, deploy and create directive/links and use it.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

I am not sure I got your last question. If you are asking about standard Formatting, Transport directive parameters, then you should be able to use them in new directives created by you.

If you have some specific questions about parameters and how to create some outbound collaboration, please ask them in separate threads so we avoid a mess in the current 'ME Outbound Collaboration guide for SAPMEINT' theread.

0 Kudos

I guess you have to use SDK to create your own Formatting Plugins, Transport plagins and so on. Then you can use them to define a new Collaboration Directive and link it to some Collaboration point. Though I'm not SDK expert...

0 Kudos

Hi

All ME giudes are available here:

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000740232&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...&

Standard ME Outbound Collaborations are configured in Collaboration Directive Maintenance and Collaboration Link Maintenance.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't see any document in the above link related to Collaboration.

Where can i find documentation/guide for 'Collaboration Directive Maintenance and Collaboration Link Maintenance'.

Thanks,