Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier evaluation -- data from MM-VE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to configure the supplier evaluation scenario in BI based on:

1. Data from SRM survey cockpit
  2. Transactional data from ECC (KPI for quality, prices and delivey).

My question is regarding the second data. I have read that this information is taken from MM-Vendor Evlauation. So, I assume that we need to configure this module to get the data, is that right?

What configuration is needed? Do we need just to activate the module or we need to score the vendors in ECC and then again in BI together with SRM data?

How it works the overall process?

Thanks!!!

Patrícia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The supplier survey in SRM is an ad-hoc basis evaluation. For this survey has to be configured in SRM.

The ECC MM vendor evaluation is happened at the transaction level. For this vendor evaluation has to be configured.

Evaluation Data from both ECC and SRM and taken to BI system for consolidated analysis. There is no separate scoring assigned to the vendor in BI.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

If I see Supplier Evaluation documentation even from SRM or BI I can see that there is a wheighting in there, so, does not it means that a new scoring is calculated? That the scores from both modules are consolidated?

This graphic is explained in the accompanying text.

Thanks and regards

Patrícia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Weighing in BI means what is the weights given to scores from different systems.

For example Ifor a. Vendor

Score from ECC is 100. Weight 60

Score from SRM is 50.    Weight 40

Then final score of the vendor is 60 +20 = 80 in BI system (you can see the individual scores also)

In BI you can also assign other complex formulas also other than simple weighting option.

With Regards,

Malay

Answers (0)