cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find entry in secure store (SECSTORE,023)

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have the following problem, we perform a redirection of integration, and is experiencing the following problem:

Unable to read password from user communication channel of type Error WhenAccessing the secure store (access ID =4FBB311C879E1960E10080000A090718) Error while reading from the securestore: ERROR_UNKNOWN: Can not find entry in secure store (SECSTORE,023).

In CC I do not use HTTP destination, use URL Address. However if I get all theinformation of the URL Address, and I create an RFC Destination for HTTP, it works. But I find the problem that occurs when using URL Address because theyare information that are accepted into the HTTP destination.

Analyzing the transaction SECSTORE, I found the memory ID =4FBB311C879E1960E10080000A090718, but I can not delete or clean in an attempt to solve the problem.

Anyone seen this?

Tks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you set the User&Passw credential in CC configuration?

However, a possible solution is to restart the ApplicationServer.

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

This is the most impressive, the information is the same used in the HTTP RFC destination that works. That is, if I try to access the url:

<serv>:<port>/ sap / xi / engine? type = entry

With the user of the CC, it works without problem.

I've tried restarting the app, the server, the java stack ... nothing!

I'm trying to clean the SECSTORE, but I can not, because status is "Verifyingcorrect technique" the message ID.

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

Analyzing the environment, I noticed that the workflow transactionSWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING was incorrect. Cutomização realized the automatic and are all ok. Now the problem that is occurring:

<SAP:Code Area="ABAP"> INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR </ SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1> Ifmmessif </ SAP: P1>

<SAP:P2> Xxx </ SAP: P2>

<SAP:P3> Urn.xxx.com.xxxx </ SAP: P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage Namespace="" />

In Implementing <SAP:Stack> registered for the class interface (ABAPinterface, xxxxxx request message, request message, namespace xxxx) </

to be continued....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Encountering the same error, after a SP patch, with several cc.

The workaround is to deactivate/reactivate the cc, or to refresh the cache with sxi_cache.