cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL ccertioficates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve created a PSE under SSL server standard in tx STRUSTSSO2 . I go to edit --> create certificate resquest and i obtain this:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----

MIIBvDCCADDDDAQAwfDEUMBIGA1UEChMLRGFuaXNjbyBBL1MxHDAaBgNVBAoTE1NB

UCBUwewedCBDbW5pdHkxEzARBgNVBAsTCersdfCBXZWIgQVMxFDASBgNVBAsT

C0kwMDIwMjcwODcxMRswGQYsdfdfkbmlycDEuZGFuaXNjby5jb20wgZ8wDQYJ

KoZIhvcNAQEBBQADgY0AMIGJAoGBAP/HZJOS5CMh/6jLR1ksT0ov91BpHLuFv/ZN

aHWBOwekZaq0ctRcHHMDKlIL5LWngb1l7O5cyPyBv9qyJfyjMPclkapvyHW8U4xc

I3qPDkdfHD83nuhsnddu+MdOJ4VaEtpRGhmaq5z7edfdfwbKyQ+mk1KYeLMZz4NpS

tKGPyb/vAgMBAAGgADANBgkqhkiG9wADEREFAAOBgQDO2RRIffpbLjxx8As7zzAv

5HzpC8YXystb1YjIrCjQuF95DKTnVR97K33dQNYOMe8Fe9JtR3YCQTJJjbInu9Wc

Xh9wHflJl7DEDurAo1spy+LIr1GtYL5xsfddfhnyPLw9/LyHRYDfQEzJNT+8mmgkT1

AfG2F2qm4PDOKyya4ngA/Q==

-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----

But when I go to the markeplace to order the certificate in SAPtrust center services --> SSL cetificates:

An error occured. The Certificate Signing Request is not valid

1. The key contained in the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) is less than 2048 Bit long.
  • Please generate a valid CSR, then click on Back button below and enter the new CSR.

Do you know how I can generate a valid CSR?

Also, I´ve a valid certificate but when I tried to import it I obtain this error:

The certificate response could not be imported into the PSE. You either selected an incorrect PSE (the certificate response can only be imported into the PSE from which the certificate request was generated), or the certificate response is incomplete.

So I have to request a new SSL certificate, thats rigth?

Thanks thnaks a lot and best regards, Sapera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error shows the key length isn't in accordance with the new minimum key length of 2048 Bits.

The key length of the public key is determined by the actual key pair contained in the PSE. If you want to change the key length of your key pair, you need to create a new PSE, as explained in SAP note 509495. Additionally refer to SAP note 1178155, which may be helpful if you can not afford any downtime of your HTTPS secured web services.

Regards,

David