cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation by transaction MFHU is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I am having a problem in a production posting and I would like to know by you what is missing to verify.

I have a material with a BOM, where some of its components have the flag "Fixed Quantity" flaged, which is, in other words, independently the quantity I post for the main material, the component with this flag will be consumed always with the same quantity.

What's happening is:

When the user confirms a Handling Unit by MFHU, checking the document by MIGO it shows the posting of the main material, but only the consumption of the materiais in the BOM which doesn't have the flag "Fixed Quantity" is consumed (the materials with this flag is not consumed).

Then I've made a test by MFBF. Before post the material by MFBF, I clicked on the button "Details" and flaged the option "Post ordering costs" in "Other settings" and made the posting. Fortunately everything was consumed (materials with or without the flag Fixed Quantity in BOM).

Then, I suppose if I made this flag in the profile of repetitive manufacturing to be considered always flaged, would solve the problem in MFHU, but in SPRO I could not find anything related to this flag in the profile in the path 'Production > Repetitive Manufacturing > Control > Define Repetitive Manufacturing Profiles'.

Does anyone knows how I can confirm automatic consumption by MFHU for materials with "Fixed Quantity" flaged in Bill of Material?

Thanks a lot

Leandro Calvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

I think your question should be posted in the ERP PP forum.

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp

Best regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos