cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM XPDL Workflow Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have tried to upload the XPDL file in our E-sourcing system and found the some error in Prescript. I checked in the logs and found the error as  " Error parsing script. Parse error at line 32, column 1.  Encountered: found ". I have checked the codes and am not able to figure out the root cause for it. So Kindly check the below codes and help me to rectify it. Appreciate your quick response.

agreeBean = doc.getParentIBean();
purchasingorg= agreeBean.getExtensionField("Purc_Org").get();
purchasinggroup= agreeBean.getExtensionField("Purc_group1").get();
company = IBeanHomeLocator.lookup(session,agreeBean.getCompanyRef() ).find(agreeBean.getCompanyRef() );
workflowColln = company.getExtensionCollection("ContractApprovalTable");
found = False;
iterator = workflowColln.iterator();

Approval_tier = "Level One Approver";
for(member : iterator)
{
If (purchasingorg.equals(member.get("Purc_Org")) @and purchasinggroup.equals(member.get("Purc_group")) @and Approval_tier.equals(member.get("Approvaltier")))
{
Addapprover(member.get("useraccount"))
found = True;  // The system is pointing the error here only....
}
}

if(!found)
{
cancelprocess("No routing data found for the values on the contract");
}

Regards,

Mahesh Nikam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijeet,

I did as you informed above but still same error.

Error Logs : ," Error parsing script. Parse error at line 32, column 60 .Encountered ; 

Kindly help me to rectify this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh ,

Can you please attach the XPDL file generated . will check through my TWE and revert back to you .

Regards ,

Piyush Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

I Am not able to attach the XPDL file in this Chat. Am gettting error as " File type XPDL not allowed ". I have attached XML file in the previous chat. Kindly check it and i have updated my Email Address in my account. So Kindly drop a mail to my mail id and i will send that XPDL file to you.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh ,

Please copy the XPDL content into a text file or word doc and send , I will change it to XPDL form .Hope you  understand there are some security policy so can't mail you .

Regards ,

Piyush Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I've already said, Java is case sensitive, your "if" got a capital letter...it can't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gaetan,

You are correct. Absolute Genius. Now i have uploaded the file successfully in the E-sourcing System. I have configured all the steps required for CLM workflow.

When i change the phase in Contract documents to waiting for approval , the system locks the contract documents.Now the problem is system is not triggerring the XPDL file (attached in the previous chat) which i uploaded in the system. I have developed that XPDL file using TWE 4.1.1. I guess the problem is like in the blog http://scn.sap.com/thread/3181853  . If yes , Kindly inform me how to add that tags in the XPDL file else Kindly check the codes(XML file in previous chat)  and let me know any issues in it.

Regards,

Mahesh Nikam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question about check in and check out, Is there some way to unblock check in and check out when the WF is in process?

I would really appreciate because is a big issue that I have.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

I have removed the extensions from that file and all the transistions are maintained correctly. I have created simple one step approval workflow. I have pasted the prescript codes in the first chat. Kindly check it and help me to rectify the issue.

Issue: When i tried to upload the XPDL file with above prescript codes, I am getting some error as i meantioned above. Kindly Check the error message and codes and help me to rectify it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

I think its a very small mistake on your part.

Addapprover(member.get("useraccount"))

found = True;  // The system is pointing the error here only....

Assuming that you have already chaged 'Addapprover' to 'addApprover', please also note that you have not added a semi-colon to indicate the end of your statement.

Also, in java a positive boolean is represented by 'true' not 'True'. Note the 't' in lower-case.

So, replace the above two lines in your code by the ones given below :

addApprover(member.get("useraccount"));
found = true;

Somewhere in your code you will also have to replace 'False' by 'false'.

Do these changes and let us know if things work out for you.

Thanks

Devesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devesh,

I have added the changes (; true, false ) as you informed above but still i'm facing the face error. I have attached the XML file. Kindly check it and let me know if there is any issues in it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Try using member.get("useraccount").getObjectReference() within addApprover() and check if it works.

Thanks,

Arijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh ,

Check whether you have removed XPDL: from the XPDL file generated thru XPDL editor.

Also check whether u have added proper transitions.

Let me know the issue in more detail.

Regards,

Piyush Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's missing a ";" after your addApprover (by the way java is case sensitive so Addapprover will not be recognized)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gaetan,

Sorry for the late reply. I have done the changes as you informed above but still am facing some different problem.

{

addApprover(member.get("useraccount")); // The system is pointing the error here only....

found = True; 

}

After the making the above chnages, i uploaded Xpdl file in the system and got some error realted to prescript. When i checked the logs , i found that " com.frictionless.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: Error parsing script. Parse error at line 32, column 39. Encountered: ;   "  .

So Kindly check the above codes and help me to rectify it.

Regards,

Mahesh