Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create customer product in solution manager

wmarcy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are VAR partner for SAP Solution manager and trying to get the pcoe agreement : for that we have to be able to send a message in name of our customer.
Our system is a solution manager 7.1 SR1. There is no connection to the customer into the solution manager ( cause it's BusinesObjects products ).
e

We are ablo to send a message to sap ( action send message to sap ) but only under our name and about our system solution manager : we can't manage to add a customer to our ibase to be able to send a message on his name.

How to proceed ?

We have their S users, all the necessary info but we don't know how to make them appears on the message creation ( create support notification ) to open the message under their name on their system?
Is the ibase have to be modified ? add a product ? client ? do we have to create a specific business partner ?

Thanks a lot it is urgent !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wmarcy
Contributor
0 Kudos

we are actually working on it : we have no connection ( RFC or anything else ) to the customer because he use only BusinessObjects 4.0 so there is no rfc connection nor SapRouter.
We have created - the S user with role Business partner ( general ) & employee
- the company with role Business partner & Sold to party

but when creating a message and selecting our ibase, we only see our Solution manager system and not the customer one.

Still working on it

Former Member
0 Kudos

William,

I know this post is somewhat outdated, but I have a similar problem with a SAP product.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks

wmarcy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Jose,

I don't have the solution in mind and at the end, we left Solman for another third party tool so no more issue.

Hope you'll find your solution, or try to create a message on SAP support Portal.

William