cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot status is canceled can be change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Exper,

I want your suggestion in qm module due to wrong enrty from enduser they cancelled inspection lot of finished material.

Now i can not use that cancel inpection lot in system it shows in Quality stock now i want to remove that quality stock and transfer into blocked stock.I it possible...because in month ending its shows me total goods receipt (UNRESTRICED AND QUALITY STOCK ) in mb5b.so i want to remove my quality stock.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can move the stock to unrestricted use from MB1B using 343 movement type.

With Regards
Sweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you cancelled material document or only calcelled inspection lot through QA02. ?

What is status of the Inspection lot now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,

inspection lot status - LTCA CALC Lot canceled

i have not cancelled materila document.

Quality stock is shown in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear I am very sure that Stock which you are talking about is not related to this lot as this lot is not stock relevant or against any material document.

Check QA32 for other pending lot with SPST or SPRQ status.

else

Deactivate relevant inspection type  & do MB1b-->321 for stock in QI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again,

Actulay i have checked again the material document and inspection lot it related to that finished material correctly.but due to converted into cancel inspection lot LTCA CALC status.

It will not move that quality stock.

so guide how i remove that quality stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try one thing .

QA08-->enter material ,plant & inspection type --->deactivate inspection type despite of stock--->This will create isnepc lot of 0800 inspection type.

Now take UD & do stock posting of this lot.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal

First thing is thant In Std SAP you cannot cancel stock relevant lot manually in QA02.

Lots those are stock relevant get cancelled staus only if relevant material document is cancelled.

The quanity view by you in quality stock is not related to the Cancelled lot.

So if you want to clear the quanity from Quality Stock. then check that mateial

1) If inspection type is not active against that material the do MB1B and movement type 321.

2) If inspecttion type is active the follow as Sujit mentioned.

Manish