cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Has anyone taken the GRC 10 exam recently?

Do you have any sample questions that you could share with me? I would like to practice as much as possible to make sure I get this right

Thanks

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

That would be cheating !!

Go the following link and certification details tab, you get sample questions

https://training3.sap.com/in/en/certification/c_grcac_10-sap-certified-application-associate-sap-bus...

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh

Good to hear from you again.

Well no not technically, they should be only SAMPLE questions

Thanks for the link, much appreciated

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have seen the sample questions they are quite good. Scary enough to make you study hard !!

All the best

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have been on the GRC 300 course recently (i.e. based on GRC AC 10.0), then also go through the "Lessons" sections, which have questions based in the exam format.

all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on the GRC 300 .pdf at the moment but someone sent me a list of sample questions but they are based on GRC 10 which is very different, not like the ones in GRC 300 course at all.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am referring to the updated GRC300 course, which is based on AC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

Right ok. I have GRC 300 dated 2009 so my version might be out of date

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it if if 2009. Has to be 10 version.

Regards,

Ajesh.

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

All:

We currently have 2 GRC 300 Courses that are active curretnly.  If you have a GRC300 Participant book, please look at the Version number.  Version 84 will be the 5.3 version.  My copy of the Instructor Guide lists 2009 in the bottom left corner of the pages.

If you have a copy that states either Version 96 or Version 10, that will be GRC 10.0.  You will easily be able to determine this.  If you look in the Table of Contents and it states unit names such as Risk Analysis and Remediation, Compliant User Provisioning, Superuser Privilege Managment, and Enterprise Role Management, those are v5.3 terms.

If you see Analyze and Manage Risk, Emergency Access Management, Maintaining MSMP Workflow, Business Rules Framework, Design and Manage Roles as titles for the units, then you have a GRC300 course based upon version 10.0

The GRC Exam is based upon GRC AC 10.0.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

Thank you for this information. I have version 84 so it is for 5.3 do you have the version for GRC 10?

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

PDF is not available for distribution. Attending the course will get you a hard copy of the Course. PDF is not shared. May be you can get a copy from a friend who attended the course !!

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh

OK it was worth a try.

I do not know of anyone who has taken the course so I cannot ask them.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Didn't we discuss this earlier in the week?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3179243

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

Yes we did but I posed the question again so that I could maybe get a full set of questions that would help me in my revsion. I just wanted to cover all angles

Regards

Mark