Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Test a Customer Agent (PCo&MII)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

all,

I have  developed a customer agent by Pco SDK(visual studio2010),but I don't konw how to test it.

the Agent which  use any XML document as source system

and support custom text query functionality to retrieve value for passed element name. Element name will be

passed as input parameter for the custom text query from MII once the Agent in configured and connected to  MII.

I  create a PCo connector in MII and a new project for test pco query in workbench,like this:

But the Modes is only "ModeList" Option,

I do not know how to do next

For information:

• SAP MII 12.2,
  • SAP NW 7.3
  • SAP PCo 2.2,
  • custom text query agent(use SDK develop)
  • PCo connector

please help!

Thanks, regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I can't see your pictures.  Can you please reload them?  Also provide the versions/SP/build as appropriate for the NW, MII and PCo systems.

Thanks, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks very much!

I have reload them,you can refresh your page and try it again,also you can download from Attachment

NW versions :7.3   ( Operating system:windows 2008)

MII versions:12.2    (Operating system:windows 2008)

Pco versions:2.2    (Operating system:windows xp sp3)

Look forward to your guidance! thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I had the same question,and the details as follows:

NW version is 7.30.3710.100205.20100730065942 &MaxDB 7.8.01   BUILD 014-121-233-288

MII version is  1000.12.2.2.5.20110712043159

PCo version is 2.202.1066.827

I created a new custom agent by vs2008 ,but don't know how to make a test.more info on http://scn.sap.com/thread/3180507

Thanks&regards

Lin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Mike

can you see those pictures? I have reload them and provide the information you need;

I know, maybe you are too busy and don't have time to pay attention to my question;

but I still hope you can help me,help the guy who just getting started MII,

thank you very much!