cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No budgeting without cost plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has a requirement wherein no budgeting should be allowed if there is no cost plan,

I tried to explore the user status functionality but there is no business transaction for cost planning which can have  restricitve effect on budgeting.

Kindly help me to address the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Search for User Exit for the same............

Regards

Sadiq

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be achieved by user status. Set initial status INIT where restrict all the transactions except cost planning then after cost planning change the status from INIT to COST (say cost planning done) where allow the business transaction Budgeting.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soubhagya,

Thanks for your reply. But the user status INIT will not ensure the cost plan before the budgeting process. It has to be changed manually and the authorized person can change the status to COST without having the cost being planned. Had there been an option in the user status for COST status to be set on carrying out the cost plan then this might have served the purpose.But there is no provision.

User Exit in another option but i am not aware if any exists. Tried findng out without any success.

Thanks and Regards

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah you are right, user status for cost planning can not be set automatically. Rather you can try BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE where update the status of WBS after cost planning.