cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 adding further fields in "Further sel. criteria button"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there a way to add further fields in the selection screen of VA05 when clicking "Further sel. criteria"?

Is possible any standard customizing of this trx without the use of user exits ?

Thanks

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot enhance "Further Selection Criteria" button with any field you want. It is not supported by SAP. Below are the fields which SAP supports to add to "Further selection criteria" button

Refer OSS note 397749 (Adding further selection criteria in VA05) for more info.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

We can include in Lists and can define our selection criteria.

Navigate to path Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Lists > Define Selection Criteria

Click on New Entries

Program Name is SAPMV75A , Transaction Group:0 , Display Group should be 'K' , Event should be SELK

, 'It'= 8 , and mention the new Field Name..

Once done, check in VA05 by clicking Further sel, u will now see the new field .

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi A A

Hope u got ur answer

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I try with that adding the data below but now appears the field SUBMI twice in the selection criteria popup:

SAPMV75A 0 K     SELK 9 MAHZA

I think there is a resctriction to add fields

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AA

I tried with order reason (augru)  , i am able to do it in my system , just change the IT- 8 and save goto va05 select on further selection criteria tick the order reason

Regards

Ramesh

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R u looking for the screen shot just let me know

Regards

Ramesh