cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with approver agent in GRC AC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a small problem with the access request workflow. Everything works perfectly if I create a request for role provisioning for existing users.

Roleowner approves according to workflow and role gets automatically provisioned etc.

I run into problems when I want to create a new user, the workflow fails in finding the correct agent for approval.

I have only one approver in the workflow and changed the approval level to system and role (I dont know if that setting is relevant).

I get the error:

No agent found, cancelling path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH (in stage no. 002 -
GRAC_ROLEOWNER)

So my question is how do I control who gets to approve the creation of users/system assignments?

Thanks!

Petteri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petteri,

This has been discussed in several other threads. Short answer is that you need to create a BRF+ rule to determine approvers for systems.

An alternative is to skip the provisioning of systems, as users can automatically be created when assigning roles.

Kind Regards,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vit!

I was afraid that I was missing some easy settings to assign the approver for the system so thanks for clearing that a BRF+ rule is the only way.

Petteri

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petteri,

You can use the ROLE_CONNECTOR is / is not initial to capture the "system only" scenario within BRF+.

That way, you can direct those types of requests down a route that is not dependent on a role owner agent.

Or just have a custom agent defined as mentioned above.

Simon

Answers (0)