Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit of Key-Values in DropDown by Key - DBM 7.0

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem in Standard SAP WD Component under SAP DBM 7.0 product.There is a Pop-up window to add Items in Order, There are several pop-up windows which are created in a single component, and based on Type of Item to be added the necessary View-Window is shown as popup. For all items the pop-up opens very quickly but for one specific Item Type the Window leads to a Not-Responding situation in Browser.

I guess for this particular Pop-up window there is a drop-down which as some 3,00,000+ valueset in it which is feel is actually creating a problem.

Please correct me if this is the reason for window getting stucked up.

We need to use Search Help for values exceeding 200+ as per Former Member commented in one of the threads http://scn.sap.com/message/10822025#10822025

But then the WD Component I am dealing with is a SAP Standard Delivery where they are using Drop-Down by Key in-spite of 3,00,000+ values populated in it.

Please suggest me for some ways to debug the exact problem in it.

Thank You.

Best Regards.

Tushar S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The problem was with rendering of Window because of heavy attribute valueset for DDK, Just enhanced the standard view & removed element (since it was not relevant or not required). Its working fine & Pop-up is rendered very quickly now.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Tushar S.

Answers (0)